Rich and Chewy Blonde Brownies
Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog about Cooking. We hope you are very well and looking forward to the new Free Information or Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
Classic Blondies with a Twist
Blondies are a classic American dessert that has been enjoyed for generations. These delicious treats are essentially a vanilla-flavored brownie without the cocoa powder.
They are made with a combination of butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, flour, and eggs, resulting in a chewy and rich texture with a subtle caramel flavor.
To make classic blondies, you start by melting butter and brown sugar together until the sugar is fully dissolved. This creates a smooth and caramel-like mixture that forms the base of the blondies.
Next, eggs and vanilla extract are added to the mixture, followed by flour, baking powder, and salt.
The batter is then spread evenly into a baking dish and baked until golden brown.
Blondies are incredibly versatile and can be customized with a variety of mix-ins, such as nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit.
For a more decadent version, you can also add in butterscotch or caramel chips for a gooey and sweet addition.
One of the reasons blondies have remained a classic dessert is because of their simplicity.
With just a few basic ingredients, you can create a delicious and comforting treat that can be enjoyed on its own or served alongside a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Whether you are baking for a special occasion or simply craving something sweet, classic blondies are the perfect go-to recipe for a quick and satisfying dessert.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup dried fruit
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar until well combined.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, and whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- If desired, fold in any mix-ins such as chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or dried fruit.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the blondies to cool completely in the baking dish before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your classic blondies as is, or top them with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream for an extra special treat.
Enjoy this easy video tutorial about Blonde Brownies
Source: Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen
Did you find this post useful or inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Cooking Board on Pinterest! 😊