These Mini Potato Dauphinoise are the Perfect Party Appetizer!
Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog about Cooking. We hope you are very well and looking forward to the new Free Information or Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
You Won't Believe How Easy and Delicious These Mini Potato Dauphinoise Cups Are!
"These Mini Potato Dauphinoise are the Perfect Party Appetizer!" is a title that perfectly captures the essence of this recipe.
These mini potato bites are not only delicious but are also an excellent option for serving at parties or gatherings.
The recipe combines thinly sliced baby potatoes with heavy cream, garlic, and Gruyere cheese to create bite-sized portions that are full of flavor.
The individual portions make it easy for guests to grab and go, making them ideal for parties or events where people are mingling and moving around.
The crispy golden brown cheese on top of each bite adds a delightful texture to the dish, and the fresh thyme garnish makes them look as good as they taste.
These Mini Potato Dauphinoise are also easy to make and can be prepared in advance, which makes them an excellent option for busy hosts.
Overall, these Mini Potato Dauphinoise are the perfect party appetizer that will impress your guests and have them coming back for more!
Here you have the best Mini Potato Dauphinoise recipe
- 1 lb baby potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- Fresh thyme leaves, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the heavy cream, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sliced potatoes to the cream mixture and cook for another 5 minutes, until the potatoes are slightly softened.
- Spoon the potato mixture into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup to the top. Sprinkle grated Gruyere cheese on top of each cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until the potatoes are tender and the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing the Mini Potato Dauphinoise from the muffin tin. Garnish with fresh thyme leaves and serve warm.
Source: RecipeTin Eats
Did you find this post useful or inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Cooking Board on Pinterest! 😊