Simple Stuffed Peppers Delight: A Flavorful Feast
Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog about Cooking. We hope you are very well and looking forward to the new Free Information or Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
Effortless Pepper Pockets: Stuffed Peppers Made Easy
Welcome to a culinary adventure that combines ease with exceptional flavor – our Easy Stuffed Peppers Recipe.
Elevate your dinner table with this delightful dish that seamlessly marries the wholesome goodness of vibrant bell peppers with a delectable stuffing that's a symphony of flavors and textures.
Whether you're a seasoned chef or a beginner in the kitchen, these stuffed peppers are designed to make your cooking experience a breeze.
Imagine tender peppers filled with a savory blend of ingredients, creating a balanced and satisfying meal that's as pleasing to the eyes as it is to the palate.
Join us as we guide you through simple steps to create a dish that not only embodies comfort but also delivers a taste that will leave your senses craving for more.
Let's dive into the world of Easy Stuffed Peppers – where simplicity meets culinary excellence.
- 4 large bell peppers (any color you prefer)
- 1 pound (450g) ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 cup cooked rice (white or brown)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (canned or fresh)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, or your choice)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, for cooking
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and remove the seeds and membranes. If needed, slightly trim the bottoms to help them stand upright. Rinse the peppers and set them aside.
- In a large skillet, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic. Sauté for a few minutes until the onion is translucent and fragrant.
- Add the ground beef or turkey to the skillet. Cook until browned and fully cooked, breaking it up into smaller pieces as it cooks.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, dried oregano, dried basil, cooked rice, and about half of the shredded cheese. Mix well to combine and let the mixture cook for another 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill each bell pepper with the meat and rice mixture, pressing it down gently to pack it in. Top each pepper with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Place the stuffed peppers in a baking dish, standing them upright.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until the peppers are tender.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the tops of the peppers are slightly golden.
- Carefully remove the stuffed peppers from the oven. Let them cool slightly before serving.
- Serve the Easy Stuffed Peppers hot, garnished with fresh herbs if desired.
- Enjoy the delightful combination of flavors and textures!
These Easy Stuffed Peppers make for a hearty and satisfying meal that's perfect for both busy weeknights and special gatherings.
Enjoy this easy video tutorial about Healthy Recipe
Source: Preppy Kitchen
Did you find this post useful or inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Cooking Board on Pinterest!