Savory and Satisfying: The Ultimate Lasagna Soup Recipe
Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog about Cooking. We hope you are very well and looking forward to the new Free Information or Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
From Oven to Stove: How to Make Lasagna Soup in Just 30 Minutes
Lasagna soup is a delightful twist on the classic Italian dish.
With all the familiar flavors and textures of lasagna, this soup is a comforting and hearty meal that is perfect for cold winter evenings or any time you crave a warm and satisfying bowl of soup.
This delicious soup is made with ground beef or Italian sausage, tomatoes, noodles, and a blend of Italian spices and herbs, creating a rich and flavorful broth that is perfect for soaking up with crusty bread.
The dish typically features traditional lasagna ingredients, such as ricotta cheese, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese.
However, unlike traditional lasagna, lasagna soup is served as a warm soup rather than a baked casserole.
The beauty of this soup is that it can be easily customized to your taste. You can add your favorite veggies such as zucchini, bell peppers, or mushrooms to give it an extra boost of nutrition and flavor.
Lasagna soup is a versatile dish that can be enjoyed as a main course or as an appetizer. It is perfect for dinner parties or potlucks, and can be made ahead of time and reheated as needed.
This dish is also an excellent option for busy weeknights, as it can be prepared in less than an hour.
It is a great way to use up leftover noodles and sauce from other meals, making it a budget-friendly option that can help reduce food waste.
In summary, lasagna soup is a hearty and comforting soup that is perfect for anyone who loves the flavors of lasagna but wants a quicker and easier way to enjoy it.
It is a delicious and satisfying meal that is perfect for any occasion, whether you are hosting a dinner party or just looking for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 1 lb. ground beef or Italian sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked shell or spiral pasta
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large soup pot or Dutch oven, cook the ground beef or Italian sausage over medium heat until browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pot and sauté until the onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the beef broth, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, oregano, parsley, salt, and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- While the soup is simmering, cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Once the soup has simmered for 20 minutes, add the cooked pasta to the pot and stir to combine.
- To serve, ladle the soup into bowls and top each bowl with a spoonful of the ricotta-Parmesan mixture and a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Broil the soup for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve the soup hot and enjoy!
Note: You can adjust the seasoning and cheese amounts according to your taste. You can also add any vegetables you prefer, such as chopped carrots, bell peppers, or zucchini.
Enjoy this easy video tutorial about Lasagna Soup
Source: Mr. Make It Happen
Did you find this post useful or inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Cooking Board on Pinterest! 😊