Irresistible CHICKEN MEATBALLS that are perfect for meal prep!
Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog about Cooking. We hope you are very well and looking forward to the new Free Information or Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
How to Make a Chicken Meatballs
Say hello to the ultimate meal prep solution that's bound to become a household favorite – Irresistible Chicken Meatballs!
Whether you're a meal prep enthusiast looking for a versatile protein option or just someone who loves delicious, tender, and flavorful bites, these chicken meatballs will be your new go-to recipe.
With the perfect balance of savory herbs, juicy ground chicken, and a variety of serving options, these meatballs are a culinary delight that can be enjoyed in countless ways.
Chicken meatballs are a fantastic alternative to the traditional beef or pork variety. They are leaner, lighter, and incredibly adaptable to various cuisines and dietary preferences.
Whether you're planning to enjoy them as a quick weeknight dinner, a meal prep staple for lunches, or even as a party appetizer, these chicken meatballs will not disappoint.
In this culinary adventure, we will guide you through the steps to create these Irresistible Chicken Meatballs, offering tips and tricks along the way to ensure your success.
From forming perfectly seasoned meatballs to cooking them to golden perfection, we'll provide you with all the know-how you need to master this recipe.
You'll find that these meatballs are the ideal canvas for your creativity, allowing you to experiment with different sauces and serving options to keep your meals exciting and fresh.
Whether you're a seasoned cook or just beginning your culinary journey, these Irresistible Chicken Meatballs are sure to become a staple in your kitchen.
They offer convenience, versatility, and, most importantly, incredible flavor. So, get ready to indulge in tender, savory bites that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
These chicken meatballs are meal prep made delicious, and they are ready to elevate your dining experience with every bite!
For the Chicken Meatballs:
- 1 pound (450g) ground chicken (you can use a mix of white and dark meat for more flavor)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- Olive oil for cooking
For the Sauce (Optional):
- 1 can (14 ounces) crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare the Chicken Meatballs:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped onion, minced garlic, fresh parsley, beaten egg, salt, pepper, and optional dried oregano and basil. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into meatballs, about 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter. You can wet your hands with water to prevent the mixture from sticking.
2. Cook the Chicken Meatballs:
- Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Carefully add the meatballs to the skillet, making sure not to overcrowd them. You may need to cook them in batches.
- Cook the meatballs for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are browned on the outside and cooked through. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Remove the cooked meatballs from the skillet and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
3. Make the Sauce (Optional):
- In the same skillet, add a little more olive oil if needed. Add minced garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Pour in the crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce and add dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Let the sauce simmer for about 5-10 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together.
4. Serve the Chicken Meatballs:
- Place the cooked chicken meatballs in the sauce (if using) and simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes to heat through.
- Serve the chicken meatballs hot, garnished with fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese. They are delicious on their own or can be served over pasta, in sandwiches, or as appetizers with toothpicks.
Enjoy your homemade Chicken Meatballs! They are versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes, making them a great addition to your meal prep or weeknight dinner rotation.
Enjoy this easy video tutorial about Chicken Meatballs Recipe
Did you find this post useful or inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Cooking Board on Pinterest!