Delicious! Potato Roll with Meat
Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog about Cooking. We hope you are very well and looking forward to the new Free Information or Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
Potato and Lasagna Rolls!
Prepare to embark on a culinary adventure that will tantalize your taste buds and transport you to a world of savory delight with our mouthwatering creation: the Delicious Potato Roll with Meat.
This delectable dish is a true masterpiece of flavor and texture, designed to satisfy even the most discerning palates.
With its perfect combination of rich, seasoned meat and soft, fluffy potato rolls, this recipe is bound to become a family favorite and a showstopper at any gathering.
At the heart of this culinary masterpiece lies a succulent and perfectly seasoned meat filling.
Whether you choose ground beef, pork, or a blend of meats, we've crafted a blend of spices and ingredients that infuse every bite with an explosion of savory goodness.
The meat is cooked to perfection, rendering it tender and juicy, while the aromatic spices elevate its taste to a whole new level. The result is a mouthwatering filling that's not just flavorful but also comforting and satisfying.
Now, let's talk about the star of the show – the potato rolls. These soft and pillowy rolls are the ideal vessel for encasing the savory meat filling.
They're carefully crafted to strike the perfect balance between being hearty and tender, with a subtle hint of potato flavor that complements the meat beautifully.
The rolls are baked to golden perfection, creating a delightful contrast of textures that will leave you craving more.
For the Potato Dough:
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and boiled until tender
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water (about 110°F or 43°C)
For the Meat Filling:
- 1 pound ground beef or ground pork (or a mixture of both)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup beef or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil for cooking
Prepare the Potato Dough:
- Mash the boiled potatoes until smooth and lump-free. Let them cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the sugar in warm water. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes, or until it becomes frothy.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, flour, salt, and vegetable oil. Pour in the activated yeast mixture. Knead the dough until it's smooth and elastic, adding more flour if necessary. Cover the dough and let it rise in a warm place for about 1 hour, or until it has doubled in size.
Prepare the Meat Filling:
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and garlic and sauté until they become translucent.
- Add the ground meat to the skillet and cook until it's browned and cooked through. Break up the meat as it cooks.
- Season the meat with paprika, salt, and pepper. Pour in the beef or vegetable broth, and let it simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat and let it cool.
Assemble the Potato Roll:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Punch down the risen potato dough and roll it out into a large rectangle on a floured surface.
- Spread the cooled meat filling evenly over the rolled-out dough.
- Carefully roll the dough into a log, starting from one of the longer edges, and pinch the seam to seal.
- Place the rolled dough seam-side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes, or until the roll is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped.
- Allow the Potato Roll with Meat to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious Potato Roll with Meat! You can serve it warm or at room temperature, and it makes for a satisfying meal or a fantastic appetizer for special occasions.
Enjoy this easy video tutorial about Potato Roll Recipe
Source: 쿠킹하루 Cooking Haru 🙂
Did you find this post useful or inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Cooking Board on Pinterest!