Burnt Bliss: The Irresistible Basque Cheesecake Recipe
Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog about Cooking. We hope you are very well and looking forward to the new Free Information or Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
From Basque with Love: The Creamiest Cheesecake You'll Ever Taste
The Basque cheesecake is a delicious, crustless cheesecake that has quickly become a favorite dessert among foodies and cheesecake lovers alike.
Originating from the Basque region of Spain, this dessert has a unique texture and flavor profile that sets it apart from traditional cheesecake recipes.
What makes the Basque cheesecake so special is its burnt caramelized exterior, which provides a delightful contrast to the creamy and custardy interior.
The cheesecake is made with cream cheese, heavy cream, eggs, sugar, and a bit of flour, creating a smooth and silky texture that melts in your mouth.
The cheesecake's lack of crust also allows for the focus to be on its deliciously simple flavors, which makes it a crowd-pleaser for anyone looking for an easy and impressive dessert.
The Basque cheesecake is also incredibly versatile, allowing for a variety of different flavor combinations to be added to the basic recipe.
From fresh fruit and chocolate chips to espresso and spices, this cheesecake can be adapted to suit any palate.
Despite its simple ingredients and preparation, the Basque cheesecake can be a bit tricky to get just right.
It requires a longer baking time than most cheesecakes, and the burnt exterior may seem intimidating to some.
However, with a bit of practice, this cheesecake is sure to become a staple in any home baker's recipe collection.
Overall, the Basque cheesecake is a unique and delicious dessert that's worth trying out.
Its smooth and creamy texture and caramelized exterior make it a decadent and satisfying treat that's sure to impress anyone who tries it.
Give this recipe a try, and see why this cheesecake has become a beloved dessert around the world.
- 2 lbs cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper, leaving some excess overhang.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until it's smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Add in the sugar and continue to beat until the mixture is light and fluffy, about another 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour in the heavy cream, vanilla extract, flour, and salt, and mix until the batter is smooth and all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake the cheesecake for 50-60 minutes, or until the top is dark golden brown and the center is still slightly jiggly.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan and let it cool completely on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, slice and serve the cheesecake at room temperature or chilled.
The burnt, caramelized exterior and creamy, custardy interior make this Basque cheesecake a delicious and impressive dessert that's sure to impress. Enjoy!
Enjoy this easy video tutorial about Basque Cheesecake
Source: Buttermilk Pantry
Did you find this post useful or inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Cooking Board on Pinterest! 😊