Quick and Easy Creamy Garlic Lemon Pasta
Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog about Cooking. We hope you are very well and looking forward to the new Free Information or Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
Creamy Garlic Lemon Pasta: Fresh and Flavorful
If you're looking for a quick and easy meal that packs a punch of fresh flavor, then look no further than this creamy garlic lemon pasta recipe.
It's the perfect dish to turn to on those days or nights when you're feeling stuck with what to make.
With a rich and creamy sauce made from butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese, this pasta dish is indulgent and satisfying.
But it's the addition of fresh garlic and lemon juice that really takes this recipe to the next level. The garlic adds a subtle, savory flavor to the sauce, while the lemon adds a bright and tangy note that balances everything out perfectly.
This recipe serves 2-3 people, making it a great option for a cozy dinner with family or friends. And if you need to make more or less, it's easy to halve or double the recipe to suit your needs.
So if you're looking for a delicious and comforting pasta dish that's easy to make and bursting with flavor, give this creamy garlic lemon pasta a try. Trust us, you won't be disappointed. Enjoy!
One of The Easiest Pasta Recipes
- 8 oz. pasta (linguine, spaghetti or fettuccine)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions in a large pot of salted water. Drain the pasta and reserve about 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the heavy cream to the skillet and stir to combine with the garlic and butter. Let the cream come to a simmer.
- Add the grated parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir until it's melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to coat the pasta with the sauce. If the sauce is too thick, add some of the reserved pasta water to thin it out.
- Add the lemon juice and zest to the skillet and stir to combine. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve the pasta hot, topped with fresh chopped parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Source: Chef Jack Ovens
Did you find this post useful or inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Cooking Board on Pinterest! 😊